Sunday, September 18, 2022

I'm Still Around


If you have been wondering where I went, I am still alive and kicking. I just have had so much going on that I have not had nearly enough time to ride. Retirement can be like that, I'm told. It almost seems that I am busier now than when I was still working, now some eight years ago.

Mostly, I have been riding on familiar roads to favorite places not too far from home.

The South Carolina Tag Games on the ADVRider forum are fairly frequent places where I participate. It is sometimes a challenge to find the tags either in the entire state of South Carolina or just in the upstate.

If you are in the area, join in the fun. Enter -- advrider sc tag o rama -- into your search engine and you should find both SC tag games.

I hope to see you on the road soon.

.

 

No comments: