Thursday, September 22, 2016

Found! The Van That Could Have Killed Me.

.
A few weeks ago, I wrote about a van coming at me in the wrong lane in the curves of US-178. 

Fortunately, I wasn't killed. 

I had the GoPro camera rolling, so I captured his irresponsibility.  I couldn't identify the vehicle because the front license tag is not state-issued.  ...but it is distinctive, as is the vehicle. 

Well, I now know the license number of this van, because it was seen August 31, 2016 at 10:17AM in the side parking lot of the Hollingsworth building at 147 East Main Street, Brevard, NC 28712.

Here is a picture of that building.  The parking lot where the van was parked is on the right of the building. 

The building houses:
  • Quotations Coffee Cafe
  • Wells Fargo Advisor
  • Main Street Limited
  • McGuire, Wood and Bissette attorneys
  • Camp Pacs
  • Cardinal Title Center 
  • Danny Hollingsworth Dry Wall 
Whoever owns the van is probably either an employee or a patron of one of those businesses.  The building to the right in the picture, across the parking lot, is the Brevard/Transylvania Chamber of Commerce, at 175 East Main Street.  

Here is the picture of the VW Vanagon that could have killed me, parked at the Hollingsworth building:


Look familiar?  Here is what it looked like to my GoPro on that day on route 178: 

April 16, 2016

Note the distinctive front license tag, the white roof, the bumper bolts, the brown color, and the roof rack. 

Here is the license tag number:  North Carolina BKE-92370

I don't know who the driver is.
 Yet.  

If anybody knows him, let me know. 
.

No comments: