This November 4 is a critical time in the history of our nation. It is voting day across these United States, and you have a chance to do something significant about the following:
- The economy is not robust. This is because of excessive rules, regulations, taxes, and the uncertainty of what government is going to meddle with next.
- Social programs such as welfare and other transfers of wealth from working people to others amount to 3 trillion dollars every year -- that is 3,000,000,000,000 dollars, or about 10,000 for every American. It is about $16,000 for each working-age person.
- Real unemployment is about 12.6%, so the cost of social services is more like $18,000 for every employed person.
- Our health care system has been turned upside down and everyone will end up paying more for less treatment. Not only that, but Obamacare mandates that everyone buy something they may not want or need.
- Our electrical generation system is in jeopardy because of supposedly "green" concerns about carbon dioxide buildup, despite the fact that carbon dioxide is harmless and is vital to plants for survival.
- Plentiful oil in Canada and the northern United States must be transported by more dangerous railroads rather than by a pipeline that has been repeatedly held up for "environmental" reasons.
- Gasoline prices have about doubled in the last six years. Food prices are not far behind. But the official government figures do not include these in its calculation of inflation.
- Global Warming -- restated now as Climate Change -- has sapped trillions from the economy but it is now obvious that it was based on junk science, that the climate changes naturally, and is little affected by man.
- Our young people are getting the worst public education ever at the highest cost ever due to federal government meddling, lack of local accountability, and due to teacher unions putting profits ahead of educating our children.
- Abortionists have killed 56,000,000 babies since 1973 and it is labeled "choice." It is murder, plain and simple.
- The IRS is corrupt. Taxes on nearly everything have gone up, and many new taxes are to piggyback on Obamacare, on proposed immigration legislation, and on environmental regulations.
- We are in danger of disease from illegal immigrants who are being allowed into our country, and from Ebola that has been invited in. Even the Center for Disease Control is now politically controlled.
- Immigrants get free health care, free education, and many other things at the working man's expense.
- The Middle East is completely out of control because our president pulled out of Iraq after the blood of our fighting men pushed back Islamists there, and where the civilian population was beginning to have the possibility of living in something other than a combat zone.
- Our president tells us repeatedly that there is no terrorist threat, yet beheadings are occurring right now, including here on United States soil. Islamists in our own military have slaughtered other fighting men and the president calls it workplace violence.
- We are in grave danger of terrorist attacks and are largely unprotected as a result of liberal policies.
|I want your money |
Now, a simple choice:
- If you want more of this, then vote Democratic.
- If you are tired of it, vote Republican or Tea Party -- even if you don't agree with everything a particular candidate says. He is by far the better choice for the future and prosperity of our nation.
Let's get started toward fixing this mess.
- Serious Business of Liberty
- Our Freedom and Those Who Protect It
- Free Stuff Being Given Away!
- Hold On To Your Wallet and Your Freedom
- Pre-Election Reading List
- Hold On!
- Sound Familiar?
- A Black Day is Coming Very Soon